The Dailies: Greatest Fears
1) Birds. I don’t know why. I haven’t even seen Hitchcock’s seminal (and allegedly terrifying) The Birds. They just freak me out. The beating of their wings makes me nervous.
A scene from The Birds.
2) Snowballs. I have an over active imagination and even the most innocent and poorly packed of balls (pun unintentional) could be holding a stone. That stone could hit me on the temple and kill me. It’s all possible.
3) Hamsters and all other small furry creatures. I HATE THEM ALL.
Not welcome here.
4) Monkeys. They’re loud, rabid and playful. Need I say more?
He will kill you. Trust me.
5) Going blind. Colour is beautiful; I would hate to lose it.
And this is the big one
6) Losing the people I love. If that’s not your biggest fear, you need to re-think your priorities.
I will be taking a break from The Dailies this weekend, but I’ll be back next week. Til then, take care x